Sunday, August 7, 2011

What else can I grab?

I started noticing that Paxton is starting to reach out and grab for things. So, I followed him around the house (which is hard considering his mobility) to catch him in the act of things.

Paxton on his frog mat
He will grab just about anything and put in his mouth, including one of his favorite summer blockbuster hits.

Paxton confused with the ending

And if there's nothing else to grab, he does a pretty good job at making do.

This is step one of Paxton putting his foot in his mouth
The stare off
Who do you think wins this battle?

The pounce
He even grabs my shorts when I'm carrying his car seat, which doesn't make it that easy to walk sometimes.

Paxton grabbing my shorts trying to make me trip

 This was a wildfire next to I-35 in N. Edmond on Saturday night. While we were just sitting around the house we noticed smoke starting to come into the house. After finding out that the fire was a few miles away from us, we turned off the AC and went out to get some photos. We couldn't get close to the fire as the highway was shut down. So, the sky had to do.



You can see the photos from my blog all in one place. Check out my Filckr.

-Jared

1 comment: