Sunday, August 28, 2011

Paxton is all tied up

When you have a new baby it's kind of ridiculous how many pictures you take. Caitlynne is one of the world's most infamous picture takers. If we had to develop film for every picture she takes, we would definitely be filing for bankruptcy protection. But, I love all the pictures we take with Paxton. She sends me several a day and I love it.


Last Saturday we took him out on our porch. The lighting was perfect because it's shaded so he doesn't make his outside face.

From Caitlynne's Blog post Vitamin D
We got him this hat and thought he would interact well with my ties.





He did some chewing


Some more chewing...

Some deep thinking.

Some acting. He's a 20's factory worker here.


Some blank staring.

Some more chewing.

Even some modeling.

And last but not least, some gazing.

We had a lot of fun with this photo session. Now if I can just get all the spit-up and slobber off my ties.

To see more of my photos visit my Flickr page.

1 comment:

  1. These are precious!! You guys have a little model on your hands!

    ReplyDelete