Sunday, October 16, 2011

Little late - 6 month pictures

This is coming in a bit late, but we finally got his 6 month pictures taken. Caitlynne and I took Paxton to Hafer Park in Edmond.


He wasn't in the best mood for it. The poor guy has some Miller sinuses going on. He's been stopped up and coughing all weekend. But despite being sick, he was smiling as usual.





And other times, not so much.





But for the most part, he was smiling. That's what happens when his Mom courageously sings "If you're hapy and you know it" in public.





And if her singing wasn't enough it may take a little dancing.



He even did some dramatic faces for us. Here is Paxton's "I have my whole life ahead of me" face.



Here is his "I need some alone time" face.

Here's his "I want to eat this grass" face






After all of his hard modeling work, it was time to just sit back and take it all in.

Here are the rest of the photos from this shoot. To see these, and more photos of Paxton (and other things believe it or not) visit my Flickr page.







No comments:

Post a Comment