Monday, September 26, 2011

He's 6 months old now - sort of a miracle

We celebrated Paxton's 6 month birthday last week. This was kind of a big deal because Caitlynne and I have no idea what we are doing in this parenting thing.

Why are my eyes closed?
It was good to have both of our families over for dinner.

Caitlynne's Mom and Caitlynne with Pax. He wants the bling

My Dad and Granny Pat

Even the aunts and uncles made it.

Bevynne and Teighynne

Great Granny, my Mom and Caitlynne

My Papaw, Granny , my Mom and myself

My Step dad Gordon, my Mom and Paxton

So, as you can imagine, there was no shortage of attention for Paxton.


And of course, there was no shortage of gifts. Completely ridiculous because it was only a half birthday. It's time to toughen him up a bit.






No comments:

Post a Comment